WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE OUTFIT IS GOOD OR BAD

7:00 AM


turtleneck: gap leather cami: zara jeans: reformation shoes: madewell

It's now a well-known fact that I dress like a 90's art nerd. Or something like it. So when I went to LA, the town of glamour and beauty, it only made sense for me to completely hide everything about my body. Why give in to it when I know I'm setting myself up for a loss? I choose sneakers over heels and baggy pants over skinny jeans. I am by no means a glamour-puss. I bought this turtleneck from Gap last year, and while it's not my favorite t-neck it still gets the job done. This leather cami probably fits me, which means I kind of hate it. And these boyfriend jeans definitely don't fit me, which means I pretty much love them. Paired with mules, a beanie, and cat-eye glasses, I feel like I really didn't know what I was doing, but also didn't really care. Is this even a good outfit? I'm posting it because I myself am still confused about it as well. It's not like I got any compliments, which is a surefire way to know if you're killing it. I basically wore my Halloween costume (I was Steve Jobs) and added other random accessories on top. I'm confused and using this blog as a therapeutic and narcissistic way to work through it. Oh, well. More to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.