SAME DENIM, DIFFERENT DAY

8:53 AM

shirt: nasty gal jeans: steven alan shoes: adidas x raf simons

Oh wow! Another all denim outfit! I'm really going out of my comfort zone on this one. This shirt is one of my favorite things I own from the new defunct Nasty Gal. I got it when I was in L.A. and have worn it on a weekly basis ever since. These jeans and shoes are new. Bully for that. I'm very, very tempted to crop them and make them shorter, but I'm trying to refrain because I think in a couple months I'm going to be distraught that ever single pair of denim I own has an unfinished hem. Now let's discuss my favorite part of this outfit, the shoes. I wanted them for a really long time, but refuse to pay more than $200 on sneakers based on principle. These ones went on double markdown at Opening Ceremony, but I still couldn't pull the trigger. Then the OC sample sale brought them back into my life at a price I never dreamed of. And then the yellow shoes became a staple. I was wearing them the other day and stepped in a puddle. Have you ever felt your soul leave your body because in that moment I did. I guess that's the point of sneakers, especially canvas ones like this. You're supposed to dirty them up. I just love a good clean sneaker in a constantly dirty city. Until now, I'll still be scrubbing my J's with a toothbrush (Drake really didn't have to come for me like that). It's also worth noting that this lipstick is the one Jessa wears in the final season of Girls. Jemima Kirke tweeted out the name and I immediately purchased it like the good hypebeast I am. Allright, I'm done. More to come!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.