URBAN FARMER

7:00 AM


coat: adam selman jumpsuit: madewell shoes: vans x opening ceremony


I am pleased to announce that I finally own an Adam Selman piece! I got this coat at a sample sale and have not worn anything since. I like how it makes me look like Cruella deVille, plus it's reversible so it's like I got two coats in one. I even had someone stop me on the street to ask if it was Adam because he's a close friend. I almost cried. I pair my prized possession with a jumpsuit from Madewell because at this point I own every iteration of denim made by that company. Top it all off with some velcro Vans and we have urban farmer chic. This was one of the first nice days in NYC since December, hence why I finally got around to taking more outfit photos and wearing something other than a huge sweater and boyfriend jeans. I will be sad to retire this coat once the weather warms up, mostly because then I won't be able to talk about Adam Selman frequently in conversation with strangers. This jumpsuit, however, is sure to last me well into spring and again next winter. More to come!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.