PATTERN PLAY

12:17 PM



dress, scarf, & shoes: madewell jacket: mm vintage

I started off my morning wearing only this plaid dress. As the day went on, I kept adding more and more pattern to my ensemble. First a red scarf because I felt like I needed color. Then a camo jacket because I had a moment of Kanye stalking and felt I needed to infuse a little more Yeezy into my outfit. While I added additional layers to my dress, I love it because it doesn't need anything else. It drapes in a way that allows me to eat good but doesn't make me look pregnant. And it has my most favorite type of sleeves, which are ones you can roll and still keep the sleeve long. I'm not trying to look like a bro who pushes up his sleeve to show off his arms. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I do not exercise. Hence my incessant need to be drowning in my clothes. Now let me explain while I love this jacket. It's light enough to tie around my waist. How many times have you tried to tie a jacket around your waist only to have it fall down because it's too heavy? This jacket doesn't do that and it also is the perfect gateway jacket to tide me over until I'm ready for a more heavy layering piece. Alright, I'm done talking. Just sit back and enjoy these photos of my because I think it might be the last time you see my legs for a while. More to come!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.