DENIM DENIM DENIM

10:02 AM


dress: madewell shoes: topshop sunglasses: vintage

There's not much too this outfit because there's not much I can wear without dripping in sweat. I'm so sick of summer, and my lack of A/C is entirely the reason why I can't take it anymore. I also have very pale skin that does not handle direct sunlight very well. All the more reason why it's kind of shocking I bought this sleeveless dress. My skin needs to be sheltered. I'm also not a huge fan of my arms. I know I'm not Michelle Obama toned, so why show them at all? I was very set on wearing this dress layered, but in 90 degree heat that's definitely not an option. I'm sure I will go on to layer this with a turtleneck, but until then enjoy the sight of my stark whiteness. I paired this dress with my fake birkenstocks because I must have really not cared that day and some vintage sunglasses that I have been way too rough on. They're already missing a piece where they sit on my nose and scratched too many times, but they didn't come with a case so it's not my fault. Overall, I'm just excited for a time when I can wear pants again. I'll just keep on keeping on - and majorly sweating in the meantime - until the day finally comes when jackets are weather appropriate. More to come!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.