DENIM JUMPER - NYC EDITION

6:19 PM

jumper: zara shoes: pony 

I've worn this jumper about a million times, but this is the first time I've been satisfied with the picture I've gotten in it. I also have this weird mentality where I feel like I can never wear something again after I've posted about it on Instagram. It's completely illogical and pretty unsustainable, hence why it has taken me to long to write about this piece. This jumper is basically getting me through the summer because it's so breathable baggy and strapless. I don't feel like I'm suffocating in the heat, even though I'm suffocating in the heat. I paired it with white sneakers because when am I not in white sneakers. They're a brand called Pony, an acronym for People of New York, the actual location of said photo shoot. They were super cheap at Madewell, but I do feel like I'm cheating on Adidas. Fun fact, these sunglasses are missing the padded piece that rests on your nose, but I loved how they went with this outfit, so I ignored that fact for the sake of a photo. I can't wait for summer to be over, quite honestly. It's when my sartorial choices really nose-dive because I can't think in the heat and because I would rather be drowning in clothes. Soon enough winter will come, along with a whole new list of clothing-related complains because I'm never not complaining. More to come!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.