OH MY GOSHA

11:34 AM



jersey: gosha rubchinskiy skirt: urban outfitters shoes: adidas


The whole concept of "festival dressing" has become hyperbolic. Spending hundreds of dollars on something you are going to spend an entire day sweating in isn't exactly a fiscally responsible move. Which brings me to my choice of a perforated jersey for last weekends Pitchfork Festival. So yeah maybe I'm a hypocrite because since this jersey is Gosha Rubchinskiy it didn't have that H&M price tag I strive for in my concert attire. But it was one of the only pieces in my wardrobe that was breathable and capable of keeping me somewhat cool as I stood outside all day. I paired it with one of my only skirts, a black-grey denim piece that I dug out from a pile of clothes at Urban Outfittters. And of course I wore sneakers. One because I thought they would get super dirty and these Superstars are on their last leg and two because I need that arch support during hours of swaying, standing, and dancing.  I relished the fact that I did not see one flower crown or people dressed in a cool outfit just for the sake of an Instagram. Festival dressing has become to inflated and I'm glad we are all starting to realize that you can wear a t-shirt to a festival - or in my case a jersey - and still look cool enough to make an Instagram moment out of it. More to come!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.