DENIM ANTIDOTE

7:00 AM

dress & sweater: all saints shoes: zara

If you couldn't already tell by the countless posts about denim, I'm very excited it came back. It came back! Denim came back! Both of the pieces I'm wearing were purchased from the All Saints Outlet, or as others know it "the closest thing we will ever see to the second coming of Christ." This dress may make it look as if my body is shaped like a ice cream sandwich (ya know, a big rectangle), but I don't care because it has cool fringe details on the pockets and neckline. I paired it with a white sweater because I'm boring and don't buy color, and added a little extra something with grey tights. These shoes are massive and clunky, which is why I like them so much, and my glasses say, "I'm not Gigi Hadid, but I have her same sunglasses." I guess what I'm trying to say it, dress as if you want to be hidden behind layers of baggy clothing so no one comes up to you on the street asking for direction to the Apple store. Or something like that. Be more positive? Ok. Denim is back and will forever be the perfect antidote for days when you are not feeling yourself, but are overdue on a blog post. More to come!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.