STREET WISE

7:00 AM




sweater: h&m jeans: reformation shoes: zara


It's too darn cold to shoot a cute outfit. This ten dollar sweater and vintage Levi's will have to suffice in the meantime. I tried shooting at a non-wall location this time and I'm not sure if I have the modeling skills to carry a photo. Or maybe I just shouldn't be standing in streets for the sake of an Instagram. As previously mentioned, I copped this sweater from H&M for ten dollars, which is awesome. What is not so awesome is that it already has like five pulls in it. I guess you get what you pay for. These jeans are from Reformation and I hardly wear them because they're actually jeans - not the fake jeggings I normally wear. My body isn't used to being squeezed into something - especially not pants. I'm trying to buy more color because in terms of images black gets so boring. I'm finally starting to understand what Anna Wintour keeps talking about. Anyway, the day I shot these pics was nice out, but I doubt I will get another one of those days in a while. I'm sorry if I fail to post consistently. Blame it on the cold Chicago weather. More to come!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.