BALL IS LIFE

7:00 AM

jersey: gosha rubchinskiy jeans: madewell jacket: levi's hat: opening ceremony

I bought this jersey because it kind of looks like Cross Colors back in the day. Also because ball is life. It's from Gosha Rubchinskiy, who won my heart when he sent Reebok down the runway. Gosha, so hot right now. Gosha. I stumbled, and by that I mean incessantly perused, his stuff when I was in New York. Opening Ceremony entered like a shining beacon of hope and supplied me with one of my favorite purchases to this day. So now I have this random practice jersey, now what? I'm professional, so I paired it with a button down from Zara that has lost about half its button because I wear it so often. I topped denim with more denim because I might have the same style as your father, then added a piano-key hat and white adidas. You may say I look like a character out of Fresh Prince, to which I say that's exactly what I was going for. I look at this outfit and it still kind of makes me laugh because it's clearly ridiculous, but I'm at a point in my life where I want to look like I had fun dressing. We as a community have lost our penchant for good taste when Jeremy Scott took over Moschino, and I'm not about to buck that trend. Here's to more outfits where I look like I just stepped out of a Criss Cross video. More to come!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.