KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD

7:00 AM

dress: zara hat: h&m studio

Part 2 of my trip to Austin. I assumed maybe you noticed that I have been wearing less than a parka. No, it's not that global warming I keep hoping for. It's because I went on vacation to Austin, where it doesn't get to a temperature that lower than my age. For some reason when packing for this trip, I went really 90's b-baller. I think it's my recent obsession with baseball caps that's really done me in. Either way, every look had to be paired with some sort of hat - even the dresses. I got this dress specifically for this trip. Something about it felt southwestern to me. Maybe it was the color, maybe it was the stripes, but when I saw it hanging I immediately thought, "Austin!" Also when have I passed up a button-down? Follow up, when have I passed up something with pockets? I then paired said dress with a patterned hat because I'm really trying to put more patterns and colors together. I call it the Solange effect. Every picture she posts is so colorful and interesting that it inspires me to do the same. Add some orthopedic looking adidas and you have the outfit I decided to prance around Austin in. Funny story, I ditched my family to shop but came across this tagged wall. So this post goes out of the women who did a bang up job taking a picture of me. Bless up. More to come!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.