BIG WHITE DRESS

7:00 AM

dress: uniqlo x lemaire jacket: rag & bone shoes: adidas sunglasses: spitfire 

Occasionally I have some magic moments and can take an image to something more than just an Instagram of a girl standing in front of a wall. By the grace of God I was able to work with the wind. Looking at this outfit, you're probably thinking some sort of mix between, "What looney bin did she break out of?" and "What event is she going to that calls for tea length dresses with sneakers?" If you guessed the Rihanna concert then you are correct! I felt like she would have wanted me to wear something that's so massive the wind can easily sweep up the hem. I paired about every gold necklace I own with it and white sneakers because at this point dresses with anything else just feels weird to me. I've mentioned this jacket before because it was purchased in a vintage shop but I doubt it's vintage. Coincidentally it says eight on the back and I was going to a concert for Rihanna's eighth album. Totally unintentional but if I were to have met her I was going to casually bring it up. Maybe that would be enough for her to bring me on board as her personal lint-roller or some other menial job. I did basically wear a tent in an attempt to mimic her style. More to come!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.