JOUTFIT PT. 2

7:00 AM

shirt: zara jeans: reformation hat: h&m studio sneakers: adidas


Remember when we all use to balk at the Canadian tuxedo? Now, it's almost become a fashion cliche. If you want to look trendy, but don't want to put in the brainpower to create an outfit, why not just throw on denim over denim? This outfit is a perfect example. I looked like I know what I'm doing sartorially, but all I really did was match my shirt with my pants. I never used to be into baseball hats, but now my hair is too short to put in a bun, so greasier days have to be tamed with a hat. I was thinking about these jeans today because they were never meant to be boyfriend jeans. In fact, they looked a lot like the vintage 501's most people have. They stretched like crazy the first wear and I never got mad about it. It makes me think that boyfriend jeans found me; they gravitate to me even when I don't intend for them to. Now I've worn them so often, they have a rip in the leg. They've completely lost any structure, but who would I be fooling if I said I like clothes that hug your figure. The matching denim shirt is from Zara. Some Russian collaboration that I'm down with. How can you pass up a denim button down with bananas on it? Once again, bask in the glory of the joutfit and know that it will reappear again and again and again and again. More to come!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.