JEAN GENIE

8:44 PM


overalls: american eagle shirt: nasty gal shoes: reebok sunglasses: spitfire


I fell into a rabbit hole of Pharrell pictures and stumbled on an outfit he wore that was all denim with pink sneakers. This outfit is basically a replica of what he wore, only I'm not quite as cool. See me squatting? I'm thinking maybe I should release a mixtape called, "The Blue Jean Committee." I've now lost track of the amount of posts where I'm wearing all denim. It's safe to say I've morphed into some sort of jean genie. These overalls are from American Eagle. The only reason I purchased them from that store was because I won a gift card there and needed to redeem it on something. I opted for these overalls. And if I'm being honest, they are probably too big and therefor entirely unflattering. I'm ok with it because if I was going to start dressing my body in clothes that fit, an all denim outfit isn't the best place to start. As for the kicks, I'm pretty loyal to Adidas, but I occasionally slip to Reebok. Maybe it's because they are what Elliot from E.T. wears or maybe it's because that brand is a little bit cheesy. Regardless, I love that the brand made a pair in bright pink. I talk a lot about androgyny, but man do I love me some pink. It's the one femme part of me that I can't seem to shake. Kind of like these all denim outfits. More to come!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.