DENIM COVERALLS

7:00 AM



coveralls: madewell sneakers: puma sunglasses: spitfire



#TBT to last week when I felt like I had exhausted denim in every form. Then these denim coveralls appeared. #TBT to when I said Pharrell was the inspiration behind an outfit. Because that's who inspired this look as well. I can't help it that I'm drawn to denim and sneakers. It's more Americana to me that baked apple pie. But in actuality, my closet is so overflowing with these types of pieces that I need to put a kabash on it very soon. It's gotten past the point of cultivating a personal style and have stepped very near the border of obsessive hoarder. I try to justify by telling myself that I'm merely branding myself. But then I look at how overstuffed my closet is and start to think maybe I have a problem. How many pastel sneakers does one really need? How many ways can a person wear denim? I guess we will all have to tune in until next week to see what whacky way I've decided to wear denim. More to come!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.