IT AINT RAF THO

7:00 AM


bodysuit: american apparel jeans: alexander wang jacket: tracy reese shoes: jil sander

I have been scoring big this week and this outfit is a direct product of that. Let's start by saying the bodysuit I'm wearing is supposed to look like Yeezy, but isn't actually Yeezy because while my love for Kanye is a well that will never run dry, my bank account cannot be spoken about in the same way. This bodysuit stepped in a clutch time before I did something my finances would resent me for.  Now on to the deals. My jacket and jeans were both purchased during a very fruitful trip to Nordstrom Rack. I don't understand how they weren't grabbed from the racks as soon as they were put out. I guess they sat there until they reached their karmic destiny of becoming new staples in my closet. I have love for Alexander Wang, but the fit of these jeans leaves a lot to be desired. I understand what he was going for, he just didn't quite hit it. What I love about this jacket is that it makes me look like I have a meeting on Celtic heritage at noon then need to get to a screening of Blade Runner two hours later. I wear a lot of minimal pieces, so I'm always excited when I find something loud that fits so well in my closet. I'm not one to shy away from extreme, but when it comes to clothes I would rather spend money on pieces that will forever remain relevant. Lucky for me, this coat has enough presence to always look innovative. Now on to the last deal of the outfit, the Jil Sander shoes. They're cool, but they ain't Raf tho. If you don't understand that reference you probably don't know Kanye like I know Kanye. And you possibly don't obsessed over Raf Simons like I do either. Regardless, these shoes were $20 and will definitely be replacing the Dr. Martens that barely make it through the day each time I wear them. This post should act as an inspiration that if you shop often and shop fervently, you too can build a closet of designers that you never paid full price for. More to come!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.