ALL MY CLOTHES ARE MADEWELL

7:00 AM


dress & shoes: madewell 

It's starting to feel like my closet is composed solely of pieces from Madewell and Zara. Once they stop fulfilling my fashionable tomboy needs then I'll move on. Until then, I'm going to keep repping them as if I don't know any other stores exists. This outfit is entirely Madewell. It does help that I get a juicy employee discount there. I also love that their whites don't require you to wear three different slips under them because otherwise you would be completely exposed. It's things like these that make me long for more women designers. They get that bras aren't always as invisible as you think they are. I haven't bought a pair of oxfords in a while. It's not like I need more menswear-inspired pieces, but these shoes are a great color. Plus, I thought I'd revive the oxford because they're a great shoe. Believe me when I say my gams are not this lean and long. It's the magic of a great shoe. Since these oxfords are flesh-toned and pointy, I don't look like I have stumps for legs. Maybe I should have brought oxfords back into my life a long time ago. It's not like I have strayed away from menswear. I'm sorry I ever doubted the classic shoe. More to come!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.