STAR WARS T-SHIRT

7:00 AM

jacket: levi's shirt: urban outfitters jeans: alexander wang


I love Star Wars, and I don't care who knows it. In fact, I saw The Force Awakens in theaters five times and I even had tears streaming down my face when Ray bested Kylo Ren. I like this shirt because it advertises Empire Strikes Back, which we all know is the best one. I cut the sides because it was oddly tight around my derrière and that would compromise the whole "drowning in my clothes" thing I got going on. I wore this outfit to a concert that made me feel like I was in space, so the shirt was actually quite apropos. I paired this shameless George Lucas promotion with my favorite denim jacket and my Alexander Wang jeans that I know I've bragged about before. The denim jacket is vintage because how easy is it to come by vintage Levi's jackets nowadays. It's gotten so dirty, but I refuse to watch it. The stains are just a part of it now. Denim will always reign supreme for me. If this blog is any indication, I can't seem to stop myself from buying more. Now if only there was some sort of Star Wars x Denim collab I could get behind. More to come!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.